- Better fitting clothes
- More projected breasts
- Improved self-confidence
- Creating more cleavage
- Repositioning nipple to a more youthful location
- Better proportion between breast and buttocks
Breast lift surgery in Charlotte, NC will lift your breasts giving you a more firm and uplifted appearance.
Breast Lift surgery is often desired after weight gain and pregnancy .Over time, having babies, losing or gaining weight and even gravity from age can change the shape or size. You can now have those youthful looking breasts again with a breast lift.
A Breast lift is different from breast augmentation is that the procedure is focused on enhancing the shape of the breasts rather than the size. Breast lift surgery can successfully raise sagging breasts, by removing excess skin and re-position the remaining tissue and nipples for a better, more firm overall appearance. A breast lift may also reduce the size of the areola, which is the darker skin surrounding the nipple.
A breast lift may a good option for you if:
- You are bothered by the feeling that your breasts sag, have lost shape and volume
- Your breasts have a flatter, elongated shape or are pendulous
- When unsupported, your nipples fall below the breast crease
- Your nipples and areolas point downward
- You have stretched skin and enlarged areolas
- One breast is lower than the other
- You are physically healthy and maintain a stable weight
- You do not smoke
- You have a positive outlook and specific, but realistic goals in mind for the improvement of your appearance
What a breast lift won’t do.
Breast lift surgery does not significantly change the size of your breasts or round out the upper part of your breast. If you want your breasts to look fuller, consider breast lift and augmentation surgery. If you want smaller breasts, consider combining breast lift and reduction surgery.