Microdermabrasion resurfacing is a treatment that improves wrinkles, skin texture and color by removing the topmost layer of skin leaving it more supple and vibrant. Microdermabrasion resurfacing also stimulates the elastic tissue beneath the surface of the skin resulting in a healthier and firmer appearance. A wonderful alternative or compliment to chemical peels, the Dermafile Microdermabrasion Facial treatment is non-invasive, pain-free and requires no down time after treatment.
Why Dermafile Microdermabrasion?
- Exfoliation occurs only as the plate is drawn across the skin.
- No loose crystals or other abrasives that contaminate you or your environment
- No Suction – No proken Capillaries or Loose Skin!
- Achieve skin rejuvenation without the adverse effects of loose particles, burning, irritation, and skin reactions.
- The precise diamond plate assure the appropriate amount of exfoliation that will produce uniform results.
Who can benefit
Skin care is important. Dermafile Microdermabrasion offers benefits to anyone who wants to improve specific skin conditions and rejuvenate the overall health and appearance of their skin.
- Rejuvenates sun damaged skin – face, neck, shoulders, back, arms and legs
- Reduce age spots
- Minimize blotchy skin coloring
- Reduce acne and superficial scars from past injury
- Extract blackheads and whiteheads
- Oily Skin
- Improve overall skin health
For people on the go, a exfoliation treatment using the Dermafile offers exceptional benefits. Ideal for a special event or as a program for overall skin rejuvenation, this treatment is non-invasive, painless and requires no downtime from work or social activities. Normal activities may be resumed immediately after treatment. Your skin is free of redness, irritation and particle contamination.